It's been a couple of days now, since someone pulled a bag over my head, making it hard to breathe and impossible to see. I just returned from being with Syllie at our secret meeting spot...
When the bag was finally lifted, I was in a dark and cold cell.
I saw my captivator... Syllie?!?!
It can't be... that's not her... Syl's not evil! Syl's no Mistress! It definitely must be her evil twin sister.
There was another girl with her, arms firmly tied. But she seemed happily looking forward being released on me. She looks evil, mean.
They forced a gag in my mouth. They fixed a chain to the gag, and leashed me to a ring in the back wall of the cell. I could have lockpicked the old rusty cell door lock, but getting rid of the gag and its leash is a lot harder, nearly impossible.
When they finally left provoking me, I felt asleep exhausted...
-x-X-x-
Still gagged and chained, I wake up on the cold cell's floor. Someone has entered again. Syl's evil twin, and the mean girl, her arms free now. They drag in another prisoner... Pike!! Mistress!!
I try to shout, but all that can be heard is a muted "Mwiffweff!"
Pike's arms and legs are cuffed. She is chained to another ring in the wall, and we are left alone. I try to comfort her, with my hands, without words, still gagged. I was used as bait to kidnap my Mistress.
-x-X-x-
They beat us, they whip us, they ripped off our clothes, they drag us around,...
What will become of us?
No comments:
Post a Comment