Monday, January 5, 2009

From one prison to another

I'm back from holiday, and I was released from my lonely cell at Gritzitraz.

Best wishes dear reader!

Having missed my beloved Wife and Mistres for so long, I would do anything to be with her. But when I finally saw her coming online, she seemed to be punished by her Mistress, and put away in a secret prison. I insisted on seeing my Pike though, and that resulted in me being locked away in a cell too.
Now Pike is out, and I'm still a prisoner. I have no idea what will happen to me, or when I will see my Love again. Will She visit me? Will She rescue me? Or is She already trapped somewhere else?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Poor Friend,
Things will go better for you ..i swear...

Best wishes ;)

Ayesha said...

Hello Danii

I saw your kind words on my blog. We will have time together soon, I am sure.
I am in the process of moving house with my Domina to a new sim (NOT an 'open sim', thank goodness), but a replacement for our old home in Hangflame. It is a chance for re-organisation and re-assessment of our roles.

I am not done with my submissive nature, yet, I'm afraid, and you seem to be somewhat incarcerated!
We will get together and thrash something out (possibly you!)*laughs not entirely pleasantly*. In the meantime take care , love to everyone and see you soon!.

Mistress Ayesha

Danii said...

Thanks for your kind support, dear friends!