Friday, February 6, 2009

Out on the streets again

Good news everyone! (©Futurama) I have been found sane again and been released...

I can't stress enough how thankful I am for this magnificent rp experience. There should be more setups like this in sl...

As said before, I'd love to be a nurse or doctor or whatever there, and I applied for a job indeed, but for now, I need some time to chill out, or whatever you might call it.

Some time to talk to friends, visit places,... I have been blocked from IM and restricted to a couple of rooms for weeks. After some time you get used to the small world you're confined to, and you stop being aware there is more outside. But this Outside World moves on, with or without you, and the longer you were away from it, the more you notice when you return, it has indeed moved on.

Apart from 'working' at the Asylum, I really don't have any plans right now. Pike's still in the Asylum, and considering my job application, I don't bother at all her staying there some more time ;-)
I do bother not having seen her for more than a week, though, but ... rl happens.

Ahhh well.... relax Danii, and take your pills!

xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.