I had planned to get active as a bane operator again, but...
1. There were no candidates online when I went looking,
2. After a week of absence, Pike was back online!
So...
I spent some quality time with Pike ^^
Mistress was not on, we even were all alone on the island, so we really could take advantage of it. And so I did, heehee!
No, I'm not gonna tell how I tied up my beloved Pike, and even whipped her!
Maybe that's a good deal, for our times together: if Pike doesn't domme me, I'll domme her?!
Well maybe that was because I had prepared myself a bit in domme mode anyway... the bane operator thing, you know?!
It's hard to find an explanation why I tend to go back to work at the bane center. I guess there is the waiting list and the call for operators in the first place. And perhaps there is the need for some balance between my increased sub life on one hand, and my domme instincts on the other? It's also a job I think I can combine rather easily with being there for Pike, Mistress, and family: apart from the processing rp that takes a couple of hours, monitoring banes is mostly a background activity. Only in case of an emergency I need to drop any activity - so there needs to be a safeword option in any other play I engage in - but those emergencies shouldn't occur.
There is also the emotional side of course. The bane vs. operator bond can get very intense and lasting, isn't it, Syllie? It's some Eudeamon thing I guess, or maybe a Stockholm syndrome. I finished the Mistress Danii chapter though... I am glad to have had marvelous times with the few girls who were allowed to call themselves owned by me, and I hope they also have some good memories of it, but I have found my place now, together with Pike at Mistress Dio's feet.
There's no place below me, in submission I trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment