Monday, June 1, 2009

Someone has been bad...


Jenny has been bad and is being punished by Mistress on the beach at sunset. Pike, Vanessa and me are made to watch.

Jenny, Mistress Dio's slave-wife, is called my twin sis sometimes, because we have the same hairstyle. But she's taller than me, and she has different eyes (and needs no glasses)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny is a role model in obedience. She complies with my rules which are different and in some areas stricter for her than for my other girls. It's nearly one year that I locked my collar on her and I couldn't be prouder of her as my sub. And I couldn't be happier to have her at my side as my partner and wife.
Has she been bad? No, but I will not reveal what was really behind this punishment.
Someone is strong, very strong ....

Thank you for the pictures, cutie.