Oh wow, Danii is blogging again... she must have something to rant on!
Well, yeah.... maybe.
I've been having a good sl most of the time, and also some rl keeping me from wasting too much time on sl. I apologize to my handful of readers for not writing about it. About my sl I mean. The mermaid play was fun, and the Terminal Island prison rp was great (and maybe that's not over yet). And there were so much more good experiences.
But (there's always a but) yesterday I was rather frustrated when I logged off. And maybe in my frustration I haven't been very pleasing to my good friends investing time and energy in me. Sorry for that.
So...
Earlier last week there had been an imminent closure of our (Pike's and mine) favorite rp playground TI, which has been avoided luckily.
But then yesterday I got a message from SfB they're stopping providing homes, meaning no more or less than that Pike and me (and Kate) are homeless again.
Then there was Miss Dio trying to force me on to some humiliating wall gag, something I really didn't feel for at that moment, and probably never would. I know, I can be stubborn in those cases, too much IC to pronounce a clear OOC no, and too polite to log. I simply increase resistance. You need some reading in between the lines to get me...
Sweet Dio seemed not to get it, or thought she could be more stubborn than me.
As my rl will prevent my sl for some time soon, I wanted to see Pike, who was held captive somewhere, but also being lonely there. So she tp-ed me. But there was security and I got kicked out, which in sl means tp-ed home... and home wasn't there anymore. So after being dematerialized between wires and silicons for some time, I got shape again somewhere high in the air, started falling down, and made a big smack right into... a dirty dog kennel.
So fully bruised and my nice latex smudged with dog poo, I could only be glad there weren't nasty dogs in the kennel!
So, as Dio had requested, I reported back to her, but as I really had had enough for that day, and it also was my bedtime, I just said nites and logged, without waiting for anything more. I'm sorry if that was rude. But at least I succeeded in being obedient and report back as I had been asked.
Analyzing it now, the loss of our home was something that was to happen sooner or later, and never on a good moment, but it means a serious attack on self esteem and feel good. You should know I just started to feel good enough again to think of some domming, and I was dreaming about putting some conditions a potential sub would have to be able to cope with. But a quiet place where you feel home is rather important for that.
Now, besides feeling unhappy because our home is gone, I also feel like I deserve some comforting correctional treatment for my being stubbornly disobedient. I don't use the word punishment, as punishment usually is meant to make you feel sorry and regretful about your deeds. I already feel sorry and regretful. But I haven't found comfort and consolation yet...
xXx
1 comment:
cutie,
I appreciate that you're continuing blogging - be careful what you wish *grins.
See you soon inworld.
Dio
Post a Comment