What do you think about this?
In this picture, I am pulling a cart blindfolded, with my trainer Miss Arka holding the reins and my Mistress Dio sitting next to her as a passenger. It looks a bit like a driving exam, and maybe it was.
Thing is I wasn't even aware of Mistress being present that day, I only got to know it when I got the picture. But dear, that was a nice surprise! I felt so happy!
And as I didn't know, I also wasn't nervous or something. However I'm not sure this was my best ride ever, as the RL me was very tired and my reaction times must have been awful. And being a good blindfold pony has got everything to do with reacting accurately to the rein commands, as they are the only information you got about what to do. Maybe that's the reason Arka has turned out so pale? ^^
Mistress would like to see me give a demonstration on the dressage court too, and I'll certainly be more nervous about that one, as I still suck on it. And as I can't do the exercises blindfolded, I will see when there are spectators. Of course, when Arka takes off my glasses, like she does sometimes, I might not notice them. But as I wrote before I can barely see the lines and poles without my glasses, so my performance would be even more clumsy.
It also looks like other family members and friends are volunteering to take a scary cart ride by the blinded pony, so I take it my long time dream isn't over yet. I wonder what Argi would look like when she turns pale!? I hope they take pictures if that happens, as I won't be able to see.. ^^
-=Whinnies=-

No comments:
Post a Comment