Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pet

Surpriiiise!!

I've returned. And I might again. However, as I write this, I'm not. It's laggy Sunday anyway, and even though I think I got my hardware issues sorted out, I didn't feel like it. And I promised to post these pictures I took yesterday, so I better do it... now?!

/me takes a deep breath

Does it make sense? Maybe not. Only for the few who already know, perhaps? Okay..
So, because I felt like it, I logged on to SL yesterday night, after an absence of... I dunno how many weeks. My idea was to say hi to the family - of course! - and to go out exploring a bit, maybe meet new friends, partners in crime (and sex, and bondage, and...) and try to have some fun. I had been thinking about this in RL for a while, and even been planning my outfit, as of course the looks are very important in SL, and although I do know some with a much more extended outfit *winks at Dio* I do have some to choose from.
Being released by Mistress Dio, I guess it was time to value this freedom and wear this one outfit that makes it nearly impossible for me to kneel for anyone: my Mord Sith suit. For anyone not really knowing what I'm talking about: Mord Sith are characters from a fantasy TV show that are extremely dominant. Hence this particular outfit evokes Dominant feelings in me. Wearing this outfit near Dio and especially let its "magic" influence my behaviour, was asking for trouble while being collared by her. But now, there is no problem with giving my D-side some air near Dio any more. And it's a nice and comfy suit to go exploring anyway.
After dressing, I decided to start of by walking the Eurobrat Island, as apparently some things have been changed during my absence, more trees and stuff. Lovely, I liked it.

I also noticed an unknown girl tied up in the dojo. Yet another one of Dio's captives, I thought, and I might have passed by to say hi eventually. But before I got that chance even she started to IM me, telling she was trapped by RLV in there for 1.5 hours already, and begging to come release her.

And that's how I found Natasha, a young dark submissive girl. As no release of a helpless victim goes without teasing, I started to play with her like a cat plays with the mouse she caught. Teasing her, talking a bit, and some more things you do to a lovely naked bound girl.
She wasn't into pain, and like that she had trouble finding any Mistress. Lazy Danii just found it convenient I wouldn't have to whip her. Not really my kink either anyway. But of course it requires a little more imagination to do funny D/s things without involving any pain. And as Mord Sith are in fact pain experts...

Anyway, I made her my pet for the night. Nicely tied up she would be great to show off with. Only there's wasn't much family available to do so at that moment. But we had fun anyway.

I bet Natasha is dying to see the pics, especially since I kept her kind of blindfolded most of the time. And gagged, and naked, and tied up. She might not like pain, but she loves the humiliation. I can do that.
And for the humiliation to go any further, here's the pics for anyone to see..


We started out at Madame Sarah's patio, where I relaxed a little enjoying the view, while Pet was in a... slightly less relaxing position. A great way to chat a little bit, even though her gag talk was not always easy to understand. But a gag is mandatory of course.
...And so is a blindfold. For anyone thinking of submitting to Me, don't even consider it if you don't have a decent (and well looking) gag and blindfold. And cuffs of course.
Anyway, the blindfold went on to prepare the Pet for a walk. Pets don't need to see much, as they are being guided by the leash anyway, do they? (As the MD thing doesn't have any muffled hearing, I set her ear muffs to just block IM, not chat)

Okay, let's go for a walk..


The MD cuffs have this rather humiliating pet configuration, forcing my pet to shuffle on her knees and hands. I bet her knees are still sore and blue, hehehe. We went to a more crowded area first, as I wanted her to feel (not see) the presence of other avatars staring at her, and play the card of humiliating fully; I hope I succeeded. It's where I got the idea of this little photo session...

We might go other places next time, but my list of landmarks seems a little outdated, and I thought it to be better to make maximal use of the little time online. I enjoyed, and I hope Pet did as well.


Now while I'm at it, I'd like to add some thoughts about D/s and me and SL and so on.
I might have noticed before that SL is full of subs looking for a Mistress, but that a good Mistress in SL is worth her weight in gold. Or even more in case of a skinny avatar.
Among the best Mistresses in SL is Diomita Maurer, and I'm happy and proud to have been her girl for so many years.
But the combination of huge loads of subs, and very little (real) Mistresses, gives the few good ones often having to divide their attention over many subs. Which brings stress (for the Mistress) and frustration (for the subs not getting full attention). There's not really a solution to that. And it's just my view on it anyway, maybe You disagree.
Anyway, while I still consider myself a switch, a free switch even, I thought it might be time to explore my D-side a little, and try to turn this s/D discrepancy in SL into an opportunity to make the best of the time I might spend in SL again. And to try to provide some nice experiences to others as well.
I have some idea's about this, but maybe it's better to try them out and stop writing here.

Cyah,

Danii




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoping to see you one day again my love
pike