Monday, August 24, 2020

Still there..

Oh wow, more than 2 years since my last post here! Ok, I have been posting some stuff on Deviant Art meanwhile (and maybe I should stick to there?)

You could describe my SL frequency nowadays as "bursty", meaning there are periods where I log in almost daily, and there are in betweens of several months where I don't log in at all.. It's just like that, so I think it's not too bad with that addiction thing. I think I can say, if I ever was addicted, it's kinda over now.

The main reason I came back to this blog, is that I wanted to check how long exactly I'm locked in those ISO-suits already. And this turns out to be more than 5 years, even getting closer to 6! If I survive just a little bit longer, I will be locked in most (i.e. more than half) of my SL! 

Ha! We just had a discussion about the "permaseal" button recently, and I said I wasn't ready for that. Silly me! Ok, so the idea comes to my head I should be ready when I reach the 50%, what do you think? Not to worry, that moment is still more than 2 years away...

I'll keep it to this short post for now. Maybe next time I'll tell about my current adventure..

-=xXx=-

No comments: