Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jail, the release

We got released!

I was set free sunday night, and yesterday Mistress Pike also got her freedom back. I for me was very happy to be back home again, cuddle Mistress Chantal and my sis Queen, eat and drink and smell the fresh air. I'm not sure about Mistress Pike, she seems still to feel a little lost since her other girl Summer left her.
I'm so afraid to lose her! I don't wanna lose my sis Queen or Mistress Chantal either, but without Pike I would be lost. I know I can not ask for all of her time and attention though, I can only hold her like you hold sand: with open hands. If you close your hands, the sand slips away between your fingers.
I was so happy to wait for her release at the prison gate, to hold her in my arms as soon as she appeared!

After those 2 weeks of intense prison rp, I need some time off, and as I will be out off SL in February, I want to take it light for the rest of the week. Mistress Chantal agreed to apply some light restrictions on me, being locked ballet boots and bondage mittens, which prevent me of using my hands. But I can trip around, see and speak as I want.

Of course we won't forget Mistress Chantals birthday on January 30. Whether you know her or not, can you send a birthday wish to Chantal Eun? Please?

No comments: