
Did I tell already I am a switch? My feelings vary with time, I need a balance between the Domme and sub side to be good at either side. But recently, my sub side has been quite on starvation, which made me not feel well in the end.
That's until Mistress Chantal and also Mistress Pike interfered and decided I am not allowed to Domme for now. I happily agreed with them.
Important part of the story is my little slavegirl Queen, needing more attention and energy input than I could give. She had problems with my "degradation" too, since I can not be her Mistress anymore for so long. But Mistress Chantal & Pike take care of her -and me- and she is accepting I am her sister now.
Sister in need at the moment. Where this picture was taken just before I fell asleep (logged off) last night, I am still in the same situation now, and no Mistress online to release me. But sis is at my side, and although she is gagged just like me, she can see and use her hands. I feel safe in her loving arms, even without the possibility of a real communication -yes, we're both using the RL viewer, so no IM.
Oh... here comes Mistress Pike to release me!
Bye now.. leave me a note will you?
xXx
No comments:
Post a Comment