Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Break?

I think a break is imminent. Upcoming rl will prevent me from logging regularly. I hope my boss - Marine - will agree with me that it's not fair to process new banes if I won't be able to monitor them properly.

So my little time I wanted to dedicate to Mistress. Not sure that will work out. Seems Mistress Pike has some kind of a burn out on me. No details. Maybe I just take like 1&1/2 weeks off, giving her time to think, rethink, find new ways, places, learn to Domme,... Let's hope she grabs that opportunity to improve, and doesn't waste her time hanging around those places Mistress Chantal doesn't like her to go anyway.

I'll miss her rezday if I do...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bossing and scolding your Mistress and owner, are You. I have been told that submission is about not showing needs... LOL
have a nice break, I will think of you every day.
sis

Danii said...

I remember a girl once who showed her needs to her Mistress all the time, eventually driving her Mistress crazy...
LOL