Honestly, I do not know. Feeling rather confused at the moment. After being away for the weekend, I sent Syllie home and released her from her restrictions - she was handcuffed, gagged, blindfolded and earmuffed in my cell. At least, she thinks she was in my cell, hehe.
Last week was a week of planned submission. It was over way too soon. Should I add another week? I should go back to work and process some banes on the other side...
Awwww.... those sessions with Syl so intense! How's she calling it? Intoxicating? Yes, dangerous, bad for my health. Addictive. Can't go on like this... but...
Where will it end me? Paine Asylum?
Oh damn, I can't breath in that corset Mistress Pike locked on me. My brains are lacking oxigen. I can't eat either. Walking is hard too. But I want to do this. I want to do it for Mistress.
Mistress Pike is learning well to Domme BTW. She is hard and without compassion, making me suffer and pay for whatever I say, or don't. But it's so hard to know what she wants me to do or say. Communication skills are to be worked on still.
Why is it so hard for a sub to get what she wants? If I think of my sis qt, how is she craving to be bound and restricted at the feet of her Domme? Yesterday I took her to Syl's place, and had Syl Domme her. How happy she was! My heart warms to know my sis - who has been made deaf and mute by Mistress Chantal - got some happy moments! I hope she'll write about it in her blog, too...
...and I wish submission could be that simple and beautiful more often!
Most confusing thing after all is concerning my beloved Salsa. She's almost never online, what is quite normal due her busy rl. It's painfull to see in my logs she more than once logged in like 5 minutes after I went to bed, resulting in the 2 of us never seeing each other. Ohhhh I miss her.
But recently I got an IM from a girl with the same family name, but another first name, just saying "I love you"
Does she have an alt with a similar name, as Mistress Chantal already suspected? Or is this just a strange coincidence? Do I have - anther - secret lover?
Well as things are going now, I can't blame her searching some freedom using an alt... the Salsa av is pretty locked down anyway. I won't love her less.
I just long for her to be there some time when I am.
xXx
1 comment:
qt already did. as this was very important to qt for various reasons. thank you for a wonderful night.
Post a Comment