Friday, June 20, 2008

Is this it?

I honestly don't know what made the click. But for some reason it's suddenly become a lot easier for me to log off. There's very little left that keeps me in sl.

Nobody is to blame. Really. There even isn't anything to blame on anybody.

It's no good bye. I have good friends I want to talk to, have fun with, cuddle, love, be there when they need me,... But when they're busy, or not there, I will return to rl.

And maybe one day I will get myself to building again, or scripting. Who knows.


This feeling overwhelmed me early this week. I waited to write it down. I don't know how it will last. Will it pass? Will it get worse?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please tell me what happens????

Anonymous said...

I would like to be there for you. Just tell. Just let me know. The first love allways goes to the bones.