Thursday, June 12, 2008

So stupid...

An unfortunate coincidence of bad things upset me yesterday. And as always, getting mad makes it twice as bad. First there is the reason you are upset about, and next to that you have to make it up to the people you were mad at afterwards. Especially when it's not really their fault things went bad after all...

So... Pike & Chantal, please accept my apologies. I guess I was more tired than I thought I was, and by that quite irritable. Blame my rl for that...

But maybe it's time for a break too?

I have been thinking of taking some time off sl. But fact is, I love Mistress Pike, I miss her already, and going away doesn't bring one closer to each other.

Next to that is taking some time away from bdsm. Maybe it's not a strict and harsh Mistress I need right now, but a loving and caring friend guiding me. We could go rock climbing, bungee jumping or scuba diving or horse riding... (no, not pony play)
Or we could go shopping for shoes & clothes, or for furniture to put in our rooms in the castle.

Mistress Chantal so far ignored my wish to be allowed to make my room somehow comfy and cosy, like putting a chair or a little bed. She says a sub doesn't need those... Doesn't she know I'm a Mistress too?

To end a little word to my sis too...
It may have been a little disrespectful of me to interrupt our conversation when Pike came along. I may have disappointed you... sorry for that. But remember what we were both doing there: waiting for our Mistress to come along. And that's what happened, unfortunately only to me.
But I sincerely hope your Mistress will start spending more time & attention to you soon, and I'm pretty sure she knows she has to...

Let's all go for more sl good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as qt recalls it, it was qt that left, to give you space and time with YOUR Mistress. How on earth can you be blamed for that????