Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back in business

Finding a new power supply was not that hard fortunately...

I might finally be getting my so long needed break now. All thanks to my beloved Mistress Pike. She took me and Zado, her other girl - I haven't mentioned her before, have I? - to a German doll Mistress, who is willing to give all of us an intense latex doll training. I mention her being German as she is using a translator, the computer translated English - those things are far from perfect - adding a strange alienating effect to it all.

It was quite a surprise, but I was so happy doing things with Mistress again, I jumped onto it without much of thinking. After all the commotion of recent times, the isolation from the outside world this training is bringing, is very appealing. And to do it together with Pike, and support each other in what might be a harsh submissive training, is very welcome.

As for the rest of my family, I offered Syllie to join also, but she wants to give me some private time with Pike. I am very grateful for this. I hope she will do well without me, and eventually write in her blog about her adventures.
Syllie, I'm not forgetting about you!!

Chantal might be more of a problem though. I know she's very sensitive about things, and has those Chantal moods sometimes.
But right before Mistress Pike called for me, I was telling Chantal I'm not happy with the living space she's offering me, and want the remaining amount of rent I paid in advance - about L$700 - refunded.
Syllie can do what she want, ask her money back too, or not. I just wish she would be a little less sarcastic, as this attitude of her is not very supportive, and rather confusing to all of us. But my family greatly ignoring her is also not the right thing to have her integrated...
Damn we are still interested in this Paths thing! We really are! Maybe Syl even more than me!


Aaaarhh! You see how much I need this retreat? To be locked away from it all, in a remote place, unable to TP out or IM? Being reduced and objectified to a nameless latex covered humanoid thing? Held captive in a soft glowing and buzzing cylinder, only vaguely aware of what's happening even 1 meter away? But knowing my beloved Mistress Pike is near...
Maybe I find my subspace again! Thank you Mistress Pike!

xXx

1 comment:

Chantal Eun said...

You said that very well yes , being ignored is whats its about to be the Mistress in this family

Strange that i was not informed by all this but well i am used to be treated like this by pike , that i dont excist.

But enough about that.

What can i say have fun there and honor me by not blocking me from ims as a good girl .