Monday, October 20, 2008

DaniiDoll

Time for some pictures again!


As you can see, I am rather well wrapped up in latex, and chains. On my way to objectification! I can not feel at all, as my hands are not only cuffed behind my back, but also locked in thick bondage mittens. My breasts are numb too, as they are covered in those huge covers. And so is my face.
I lost the ability to recognize distinct people - names are hidden to me - almost completely, which makes it very difficult to participate in any conversation. Objects - or dolls - are not supposed to follow conversations, are they?
So far my sight, hearing and speach have not been restricted, but I don't know what is going to be taken away from my humanity next. I feel already very much object now, but still part of the human world on the other side...

As sorrow and worries are human, I hope to loose them together with my humanity, and become a soulless object, a doll only existing to please her Owner.

6883

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Doll that you are.
I hope those that will enjoy to play with this new toy will know that they are really lucky .

Anonymous said...

my god, you are beautiful
my sis, you are lucky
I hope, as arkahelle does, that those priviliged to be with you, really knows how lucky you are.

Ayesha said...

OK DaniiDoll

I also posted at the top of the page as it was on Nov 9th. As one Doll to another, Rachael's Doll will continue to post - she still thinks, and still Rambles!

Rachael's Doll (aka Ayesha Askham)