Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rez days are overrated!

For once I happen to be online for quite some time on my rez day, it was quite strange day.

First I need to say I am pretty tight locked at the moment: latex catsuit, chastity, hood (with HUD), armbinder, ballet boots,... by Goddess Hecate, a wonderful Mistress who seems to share a lot of my thoughts about being restrained in SL. As my taste tends to go to long term heavy restrictions recently, I have no idea what she has in mind for me, and for how long exactly, only that it might take some weeks.

Second thing is, Hecate is a switch too, who has recently found an owner again. This owner is now locking Hecate for some time, maybe 2 weeks...

Third: my sweet Mistress and wife Pike, as always looking for trouble, has managed to get herself locked in a Milka colored heavily restrictive outfit too... for 2 weeks.

Making... kissing me for my rez day would be quite rubberish, as no square inch of my body is uncovered. But there even was no one with free use of arms to give me a hug on my rez day!

xXx

No comments: