After the release of S-7407, aka Syllie, and a very busy rl week and weekend, I feel like at some kind of tabula rasa at the dawn of this new week.
I promised Mistress Pike not to process new banes immediately - I think the waiting list is not that impressive I can't take this little vacation - and immerse myself into a deep submission to her this week. I even bought myself a nice new attribute for her to restrict me. It wasn't cheap, but I think it's worth the money. Sssssh, she doesn't know anything about it yet!
It's a strange thing that, even without real communication allowed, you build up some profound connection with your banes, and most of them become friends. But soon after the experience, most of them return to their own life and family, and contacts become occasional. I got many friends in sl, good friends, but we all got our lifes and don't see each other that often. But sometimes you see them, call them, have fun with them at parties. It's just like rl.
Some friends though are closer, those you call your "family", the ones you live with, and can't imagine not having around anymore.
And then there is Syllie...
Such a sensitive, sweet little girl, you have no choice but liking her. I think you can compare her to Tina in the Eudeamon story. Without someone to look after her, she probably wouldn't have made it through banishment. I think I can write this because she told me herself, and I'm proud I have been her operator and the one who looked after her.
I wrote before this intense emotions that are set free when a bane is released, is the real reward for being a bane operator. Maybe I have been lucky so far to have been on during most of my banes' punishment endings, but I can only advise to all operators to try to be there when your bane's helmet turns green.
Syllie is going to keep up contact, she's going to come over to our house - to try our cells, hehe - and Mistress and I have already visited her home. She will let us experience her - or her Miss' - dungeon too, I hope.
I only wish Mistress Chantal is not going to misinterprete this as me and Pike being disobedient girls (again). Chances are she reads this here before we were able to talk to her... she's so sensitive about her girls not being true to her.
And I'm sensitive to the drama like we got enough of it before. But, I know she wants us to have fun in sl too, meet new friends, play with new friends, learn new things. I involved Mistress Pike in this new adventure, because she is my Mistress and I know she will enjoy it too. New experiences and impulses will do her good. Of course we pray for Mistress Chantal to give her blessing... Maybe she can join too?
Besides that, Syllie is no real Mistress, as Mistress Chantal will soon discover if she finds Syl bound in a cell... Oops, did I give away too much?
xXx
1 comment:
Well you know, the problem is of course that Danii herself is so insanely cute and intoxicating. How can I resist her?
I mean, come on. Cute, lovely, wise. Well wise about what she needs... and boy, I do love having her close...closer is better with her...yummy..
**winks seductively**
Syllie
Post a Comment