A battle war has been going on. As with so many battles, prices have been paid. Mainly sleep deprivation in this case. Wounds are being licked now, and will hopefully heal.
However, I think I stated before this blog is not a war zone, so I will only write about the constructive results that came out of it. If I feel the need to write about it.
In short: some things might happen and change in our beloved (not so?) little castle soon. Chantal's new Mistress wants to install, try out and ameliorate a new order of submission there. I will give her my input and feedback, but I'm not sure yet how far I will commit myself to this order, or let my 2 beloved girls merge in. Consider me a counselor. Consider our society being multi-cultural, but with active integration and mutual empathy.
Mmmmm much words to describe something we don't even know ourselves how we will do it exactly. But I'll remember the title counselor. As I love my actual title Princess of Paedra very much and would like to keep it, counselor might be a suggestion for my rank in our order.
So what's the aim? We don't think there's need for yet another sl prison, prison life is also not the RP we think of.
Then another kind of Latex Dolls? No again. Although this might get closer, but without the full latex covering. Hmmmm, I'd be happy to see some latex though.
I believe banes will also be out of order, as banishment is built on a totally different base. The best banishment experience is still at Kelley Technologies, I can warmly recommend it to anyone desiring a real banishment experience.
I think we got ourselves a nice challenge here. You might even wonder what went so wrong in the beginning?
well... fact is that submission isn't something that is to be forced, or imposed. Something went wrong there, causing huge resistance. I think we all learned..
Submission should come from the heart. There's no such thing as my Mistress' (Mistress') Mistress is my Mistress too, if not agreed upon voluntarily. Subs -and switches- are people too, no trash or trade ware.
Mmmm, what if I tried to write down Danii's commandments for humane B**M in a next post? Like Chantal did in her profile?
xXx
2 comments:
*SMILES* warm smiles from here.
Though I liked Princess better. Princess you are, take it from a queen.
But couselor is fine too, with you as counselor, what can go really wrong then?
Be a counselor with your brain, but be princess in your heart.
Queen loves you dearly.
Thank you sis.
A Princess can be a counselor, so no worry..
Good luck thursday morning!
Post a Comment