Monday, August 18, 2008

Family relationships

Time to make a little inventory and sort out some... things.

As you, my dear reader who never reacts, may have noticed, I've got 2 very cute subbie girls right now, and I've also got 2 adorable Mistresses. Then there's both my Mistress's other girls, and my sis Queen of course.

Quite a big family, don't you think? And a bit complicated also, I hear you mumble.
As for sisters, relationships are rather simple, you love each other, you sometimes fight each other, but you have your lifes and mainly go your own way.
But serving 2 Mistresses, it's not always that easy, and we have had some trouble with that in the past. But it's sorted out, as all three of us know I will listen to Mistress Pike first, before accepting orders from Mistress Chantal. And right now, with Mrs. Pike enjoying (I hope) her rl holiday, it's a good thing to have a "backup". I would be so lost otherwise?!

Owning 2 girls on the other side is new to me. A "slave" owning her own "slaves" sounds "ridiculous" to some people, anyway. Not going to tell this story here, as I am still upset about it, and I don't want to use this blog to fight wars.
But yeah... I have to divide my Domination now, as I don't want to do shortage on any of them. I'm very proud and happy I'm Pikes First Girl, and Chantal's Second Girl (after Pike), but I'm not gonna make Syl or Salsa first or second girl myself. There's simply no way of choosing between them.
They're so equivalent, and yet so different. They're complementary. Just to say the least, sessions with Salsa are short and steaming, as we both want to get the most out of her short online times, while Syllie has waaaay too much time. Kidding!

Apart from this all, I've got a strange feeling. I've spent so much time Domming lately, I've lost my sub needs a little bit. It's a part of me I don't want to let go though. I cannot force it - or have it forced - to come back, I will turn to Mistress and beg for her gentle guidance.

xXx

No comments: