There's not much hope of getting rescued from this cage I'm still in, as it seems the whole SLBI board seems to be in Miss Gritzi's power somehow. And my dearest Syllie... is captured by her too. I know because she is in this cage with me.
Her being here is the only positive thing about my situation now,
It's not fair though, as I have this thing on my head and my arms thoroughly immobilized, while she's not. OMG how she takes advantage of this situation! She almost can't leave my nipples alone! And there's nothing I can do to defend myself...
I'm almost grateful for my chastity belt like this. But this thing on my head... I would do anything - anything?! - to get rid of it! To have a face again. Any face! It doesn't matter anymore whether it'd be my own face or another one. Having a mouth again, a nose,... please...
I heard something about us going to be "transformed". I'm afraid to learn what that will mean. But on the other hand any change to my actual situation is welcome now. I think...
DS
No comments:
Post a Comment