Thursday, November 13, 2008

Prisoner of Gritzitraz

Yay! I've been let out of that humid pit! I've even been allowed to wander around freely... just to discover I'm stuck on an island surrounded by sharks...

And after all, wander freely is a big word for being given back some freedom. My head is still encased in a latex hood and that strange helmet limiting my perception. And there's the latex catsuit, and the cuffs...
The belt that is protecting my chastity almost feels comfy and safe. Because it reminds me of the time it was locked by Mistress Pike? She still has a double of the key, so if we ever got back together.. Mistress I love you!

My "freedom" hasn't last that long unfortunately. When I saw my Captivator Miss talking to someone I didn't recognize at first, I approached them to... to find some diversion? To find help? Or because I was curious?
A slight shiver came over me when I recognized the visitor, in spite of the helmet. It was Miss Daisy Rimbaud, a well known source of evil, who I shall never forget after what happened to me long time ago in Tesscatraz. I'll never forget that guard who ended me lying in my cell hogtied and gagged for the rest of my sentence!

I know I swore to pay her back! But that was not happening this time, restrained as I am. And after all this time... I'm not grudge-full anymore.
But maybe I should, as they decided to test Daisy's newest cage on me. Bye wandering around the island. Wandering between a set of iron bars now.

As always, I have no clue how long I will be in this cage or what will be next...

I'll keep you posted!

No comments: