Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The unbearable emptiness of life

I know, my Syllie and also her friends, and my friends are caring for me, and I ought to be thankful for that. Believe me, I am. But somehow there is missing something. Or better said: there is missing someone.

I know it's rl keeping Mistress Pike away, not any prison or sl play this time. I know she still loves me, and misses me too. But even though long long long time ago I promised myself not to get attached too emotionally to anyone in sl anymore, I unconsciously must have grown into a state of submissive love to my Mistress.

Added to this missing, I am in a rather submissive mood at the moment. I got some offers from different people: Chantal is still offering a place. Also Miss Novi, my former doll trainer, would not mind to have me back. Even Syllie... she is offering to turn around our relationship and to become my Mistress.
But that would involve my collar too, and I simply cannot leave Pike. Miss Novi is sweet, kind, but maybe not present enough in sl.
And Chantal... I'm not sure how that would work out. She has her other girls now, requiring her attention. And she still lives in Dubai, in a world of sand and water. But she's still a friend, and I suspect it's her renters who impose this bad sim design taste on her.

I have to admit banishment is appealing too, and some prisons and stuff. It's just... I'm afraid of getting bored. But maybe I am bored already? Maybe it's time for another Tesscatraz?

2 comments:

Ayesha said...

Danii

Hi! This is the only way I can contact you at the moment. I cannot IM inworld or send notecards ( actually I can't do much!) It was so good to see someone in a similar outfit to mine,by the entrance to Ally B's yesterday, and also someone probably in a similar predicament!

Perhaps my difference is that I entered into this with my Domina Rachael entirely willingly, with the point of seeing how well I cope with restrictions!

All this blather is just inconseqential! I am pleased to make your acquaintance, even through several layers of latex and plastic!

I hope you won't mind me posting this here, and if you wish you can respond on my blog: http://www.ayesha001.wordpress.com, which I call Ayesha's Ramblings (!).

I was a bit miffed to see that Paskaliu Kumaki's sub Bondage Hobble was dome up in a virtually identical outfit at Club Bondage later last night. Humph!

Take care Honey, Hope to see you around!
Ayesha Askham

Chantal Eun said...

I know this may seem a late comment but Mistress Chantal has something in mind for you (after she has done her one discovery of something , see on her blog soon)

Danii has been a bad bad girl she has ask Mistress Chantal to give her some attention , but she never got back on that so Danii will be facing something