Somehow we're back at the beginning... Kira's.
I don't know what exactly I was doing outside all alone, probably some IM, maybe looking for Pike, but an old friend came out and took me in... chained, gagged, blindfolded.
All this happened a couple of days ago, and I am to stay there until Mistress Pike comes to get me. Dunno when that will be, as sl and rl seem to be throwing up again. Do I care? Not really :-)
It's a struggle for attention though, and for comprehension. Not all Mistresses there seem to understand or appreciate a member of the Mistress group being tied up. Nor do they seem to understand me being so devoted to Pike.
Oh well, there was only one making remarks about it... I've been playing at Kira's longer than she is in sl! Never mind, keep cool, no drama.
I'm crazy, I know.
But I heard that is going to be taken care of...
No comments:
Post a Comment