Monday, December 1, 2008

Getting older

Last friday I had my second rezday. I'm in sl for 2 years now! And 15 months of those 2 years, I belong to Mistress Pike.
But as rl always comes first, it happened that I was not in sl at all friday to celebrate. And nobody - except Syllie - mentioned after all. Not even Chantal, who was deeply disappointed last year when we weren't attentive enough to see her rezday pass by. Should I make the same kind of drama now?

My life has changed a lot anyway... our once so coherent family has been cut apart and spreaded. Chantal has only eye for her new found girls now, if she still talks to me it's because I spoke to her first. Can you imagine her former Mistress/lover/girl/... Summer is now almost turning to me find some response? I've never seen her as part of my family really, but now I can't help feeling compassion..
My Sis Qt is still on her search to find her destiny, with changing luck, ups and downs. Her destiny may imply her not being able to contact me anymore, but still she will always remain my loved Sis.
Syllie is also following her own Path now, and has become my Sister too, no longer wearing my collar.

From our old family, only My Pike remains. I'm sooo happy still to be Hers, not only wearing Her collar, but also being Her wife.

She is my Universe, my All. Calling Her my Goddess would make Her feel uncomfortable, so I won't, although She is.
Just as in life, things happen to us we cannot help or avoid, but only accept, I want to accept whatever She does or say to me, good or bad. If a lightning burns down your house, you may cry out loud "why, God?" but you have to accept, even though it's not easy, and it seems not fair what happens to you. So I want to learn to accept what my Universe makes happen to me, fair or not, easy or not.
But W/we both know this is a journey, not an achievement. I have to learn, to grow. I believe She has to grow too, as being the Universe brings some responsibilities.
There needs to be trust. That's also a learning process. Accepting will be easier with faith, and faith is trusting you will be protected from bad things happening to you.
But as Her sub, I want to please my Mistress too, as She means Everything to me. Therefore She needs to trust me too, and give me some insight in Her feelings and desires. So I can be whatever She wants me to be for Her.

Don't we all desire to mean something in our Universe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually I did rmember, just one month early, smiles, remember telling you about it. I will never forget you, I will never be able to anyway. YOU aremy sis of blood and feelings. I may call others "a sis", but it will ONLY be a tittle. I am very very gratefull -both that you are my sis, but not least that you let me do what I do.
When we (chantal, pike, you, me) together, was brought together, something in a way breakable but not destroyable was made. We will always have each other. Allways. To me YOU are my family. Allways....