I'm not sure my previous post does right to the Miss intended. No, it doesn't, although I didn't mention a name. But I can't blame this person for not knowing me, and I do understand, and respect, she has been working very hard to give Kira's dungeon - prison, house, whatever you like to call it - some hard needed structure.
But there is history, and there was a time Pike and me put energy in the same cause. My door script, to detect abandonned cells, is still in use...
And even though I'm no longer spending most of my online time there - well atm I am, LOL - Kira's house still feels a bit like a cradle to me, a place where I grew up. Those who know me, know I tend to fight back fiercely if I only think something dear is to be taken from me. If not the right to play at Kira's, for sure my right to live where my Mistress Pike resides.
So... I still hold to my Mistress title, even though I feel very sub right now. I won't abuse it to cheat me out of cells or so, this would spoil the fun for me as much as it would for the one who locked me. Should I be a "guard" then, a state between slave and Mistress? Maybe... it's not my call.
Anyway, right now I am a subbie girl, waiting for her beloved Mistress to return and extremely devoted to Her. Devoted in the meaning of ready to suffer and take almost any treatment or punishment, only focussed on Her.
You should know Pike is locked up also, by the same Misses who are "taking care" of me also, so this "suffering" might take a while...
Well, as long as those Mistresses do "take care" of me, I'm exactly where I wanted to be for so long...
Thank you...
4 comments:
maybe I should show and join? then family is together again..
I dunno Sis... I'm not going to stay there forever, I hope.
But how are you? Having fun recently?
I was merely joking. and family to me is not back together if we are not there all of us ;-)
I am fine, but happiness is limited as I have not seen my new Miss for more than a week. And it seems that She has trouble in Her SL backland. I will stay in loyalty till after xmas, then i will ask if we can have a talk.
:-) If neither of us is using qt, why bother to have her?
Danii!
We will talk in the New Year. I believe that our paths will run together for a while at least. I am sure that there is much to learn on both sides! I would be pleased to shine my Lamp into your Darkness, and see what lies there.
I wish you a Happy RL Christmas, and an...interesting New Year.
Mistress Ayesha
Post a Comment