Monday, March 24, 2008

Coming home

Lots of news to tell, a lot has happened recently...

First I was released from Banishment friday, I was very glad to. Not sure if and when I want to experience more Banishment yet.
Especially not right after what happened more...

I'm not talking about the little... erhm... trouble I had with Mistress Chantal - see her blog for details - that all is solved and forgotten now, but about my oldest friend in sl "coming home". I must admit I have silently hoped for this moment to come for a long time. But our friendship, which must be almost one year old - an sl eternity - has always been based upon just enjoying each others (kinky) company when we happened to be online together, without any real expectations or obligations. She played my sub most of the times, but I happened to submit to her too.

Now she's "officially" collared by me, on her request. This will be a difference in our relationship. By submitting to me, she also submitted to Mistress Chantal & Pike. They will have to get to know her, as I will have to myself, since we had very little contact the last 7 (?) months.

My happiness now is not because I have a sub girl again, it's because I can share the Home I found in sl with a very good friend from my "sl youth".

xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so happy for you´sis. hope we can still be friends though, and not only "friendlist-friends"-
but really happy for you.