Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thinking of Pike

In my previous post, I spoke of a lot of news, but I did not tell all of it. I won't be telling every last bit of it now either, some thngs that happen in SL must stay in SL...

I'll be talking of my dear friend and Mistress Pike, whom I have been telling about before. I love her so much, it makes me feel sad when she feels sad, and I strongly believe she still has not worked out of her head all things that happened over the last months. Problem is she doesn't always tell me - our Mistress Chantal - what 's eating her, what makes it difficult to help her.

But as a part of her process to work it all out, she wanted - and Mistress Chantal agreed - to be handed over to another Mistress for a limited amount of time. So yesterday Mistress Chantal put Pike in a wooden crate and brought that to Miss Shu Paine. Since she took me on a leash, I have seen it all. I haven't heard anything though, because Mistress had put wax in my ears before we went. I was gagged too.

Seeing Miss Shu's slave cells really terrified me. And what I read in the blog of another slave of her, leaves me even more scared of what might happen to my beloved Mistress Pike. I really can't help feeling scared and worried, I can only hope for her to read this and leave a message here, as we are not allowed - or maybe even not able - to contact each other inworld.
I'm pretty sure she will be touched when she reads this, maybe even crying, but I just have to write this.

xXx

No comments: