Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just another day at work

I didn't really plan to blog right now, since not so many things happened yesterday. Mistress Pike had to leave early for rl business, and Mistress Chantal I haven't seen on at all. I profoundly hope my bad behaviour of the other night hasn't made her take decissions we'll all regret.

But I've been busy most of the evening, processing two new banes simultaneously. According to Marine, I am te first operator to actually have done this, although she had foreseen the possibility in the design of her facility.
But the reason I wanted to do this, is just efficiency, as it easily takes 2 hours of demanding rp to do a good processing. It can be done faster probably, but I prefer to take the time, and I think the banes deserve it too, as their existence as a bane will be pretty empty.

But what me made post today, is the discovery that one of "my" two new banes, S-7407, has a blog where she wants to write about her experience. I'm looking forward to read it!
This makes me think whatI've already been sensing: how the absolute muteness of the bane not only affects the bane itself, or her friends who are forced to "forget" about her for a while, but also the operator, that is me. Back in my time as a prison guard (which I still can be but not much time left for that), I seemed to be popular among the prisoners, to whom I was "the one who cares". I still care now, it's my job after all. But there's no way to get feedback from a bane without breaking her lonelyness, what would be spoiling the experience. But not all monitoring can be done remotely, the operator has to do a visual checkup eventually.

Now to all of "my" banes out there - 3 of them right now - know you are watched upon.
If you are bad, I've seen it. If you are good, I've seen it too, but I won't intervene...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Danii,

My trusty operator, I am glad you have taken it upon you to really care for me and I was thrilled to read both your Blog and the comment you gave me. I will try to post every day that i'm a Bane. As to giving a real insight into my experience, both for mine as for your enjoyement.

With love,

S-7407

Anonymous said...

You have many quiet readers... I've been following your diary writings for many weeks now... The way you express and share your thoughts and feelings is wonderful.