Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Two Fires

Yesterday I left kinda fed up. Having 2 (switch) Mistresses is not that easy. It comes in handy if one of them isn't there, or feels to sub to Domme. But if they're both there, it makes me feel burning between 2 fires.
Especially when there is lack of communication between them.

So what happened?

I got back from RL not real early, so I guess both Mistress Pike & Chantal were already busy elsewhere. I said hi to both in IM. Mistress Pike was little responsive, without telling much or anything she let me understand she was "kinda busy". I cannot blame her for this, neither do I have a problem with it. From Mistress Chantal I got no answer at all, not even a busy notice...

As I was not bound or chained or locked or otherwise restricted, I dressed and planned to do some sl exploring, when my sis Queen logged. We chatted a little, she showed me a nice new place where she hopes to live - I hope for her - and I went on for some exploration, when finally Mistress Pike decided to make some time for me.

So we were talking a little, and eventually were going to do something, when Mistress Chantal appeared out of the nothing. She's Pike's Mistress, and Pike is a good sub, maybe too good. While Mistress Chantal started interacting to us, Pike kinda went catatonic. Not that Chantal was very reactive either, I was able to walk around the house and the garden between asking a question and getting an answer...

But after some pushing it turned out Pike feeling overruled by Chantal's arrival. She even wandered away, telling Mistress Chantal and me to have some fun together..

Can you imagine?
One Mistress running away when the other arrives?
I don't know who is my Mistress anymore. I thought I submitted to Pike. Is she giving me away to Chantal without notice? Is anyone even wondering about how I feel?

Let me tell you: I cannot "have fun" while knowing good friend Pike feeling sad and unneeded, or even worse unwelcome, overlooked or ignored.
It even almost made me loose my temper. Those two definitely need to learn talking to each other. It's what I told them, and what I repeat to them here.

I told them to talk, I told them to have fun together. It was like my bedtime anyway. I logged after saying this. I dunno when I will be back, maybe I'll lwatch a DVD tonight..

I'd like a sign - as a reaction here, or an IM inworld, whatever - that gives me hope such situations won't happen anymore - or at least less - before logging again.

Oh dear, here I am ranting and nagging again... if I had earned any readers, I probably have lost them now. I could use some comforting words though.

No comments: