I haven't been on for the weekend, so when I logged yesterday night to check everything was all right, I got almost drown by IM's, mainly from my banes' custodians.
Also an old friend asking me to become her operator. I'd love to, and I will, but I really couldn't process her right away, being tired, and having urgent monitoring to do. Next time she is on, I'll process her I hope.
One of my bane's helmet was destroyed by SL acting very laggy and buggy, so I only have 2 left. I'd like to have a bit of a less stressy talk to her, I just had time to verify she's ok. My 2 other banes were on too, and needed my attention. One even used the emergency line to call for my help.
But I'm glad I can write they're ok.
It's a strange feeling: I care for them, I could even say I love my banes, but still they are banes, banished, no longer part of society. They are numbers, not persons.
Nevertheless numbers that still count.
1 comment:
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment