I've been kidnapped (again, LOL!)
It's probably my sub mood which has made this all happen. You start out letting someone play with your restraints, and then the ball starts rolling (quite literally, isn't it Jojojojo?) and before you realize what happens, you find yourself in an unknown deep dungeon pit without any means of getting out.
The walls are rough, but too humid and slippery to climb. Then there is the grate that closes it, it looks very heavy and is probably locked also. As if I could climb out anyway, with my arms completely immobilized on my back in a leather armbinder...
And then there's this... thing on my head, making all voices sound strange and unrecognizable. And the belt, not to forget. Oh, to finish it all, there is that chain, connecting me to a ring on the wall.
Where am I? When I look up, I can see a wooden ceiling through the grid. Sometimes I hear voices above me, mocking of me, threathening to do terrible things to me. I shiver. I won't be out of here soon, so to hear. If I ever get out at all...
The voices are talking about the banishment program. They know about my job there. Don't they know I've not been active for months now? They say they will punish me. For what? I just did my job! Even more, all the little things I could do to support my banes... ask Syllie!
Deep sigh
I'm out of control now..
1 comment:
and for those who would doubt it: I like it!
Post a Comment