The day has come! I am locked in a banesuit!
Things went a little different from how I thought them to go: I have been planning my banishment with Mistress Chantal for some time, she was going to be my Custodian. But now I am totally restricted and controlled by Marine Kelley.
How that?
Well, I saw on her blog she was calling for voluntary beta-testers for her project and I hurried to react. Only the first 10 volunteers were allowed... and I am #9. So I'm a test-bane now, and I'm gonna test :-)
So I was invited to Marine's land, where I got a helmet, collar and shoes to put on, together with a black latex catsuit I already had, and after some testing the whole thing was sealed and I was released again. Be it slightly restricted.
I'd like to write about the terrible things it does, but Marine asked not to. It's cruel...
(but hey, it's what I wanted?)
To my dear friends & family: I love you, I miss you already...
3 comments:
congratulations sis
qt is anxious to listen o your experiences.
qt went to "doctor kelley-land" to see you last night, on distance of course... *smiles*
Danii sounds happy now.
Dear Danii, thanks for taking notes on your experience on this blog. I am proud of having been included in program as bane W-1007. A rollback made it so that my timer was not set, so I was not freed after the 9 hours. At 9h40', the Operator told be it was erroneously set on "Forever" and gave me the choice of getting out then, having done my term, or complete the 2 days. I chose the second option.
I look forward to meeting you if we get a chance when neither of us is a bane. Love,
Win
PS I opened a blog too. Just a post so far, and in Italian, but I put a few photos up and I will post more in the next few days.
Hi Win,
Thank you for visiting my blog! I already had a quick look at yours, but I will have to look for one of those online translator things to be able to read it.. lol.
Oh, and if I find, maybe I will be able to read Queens Danish too..
Post a Comment