I don't know what to feel or think anymore. I am still processing recent talks and happenings. So I'd better not write anything here for now.
As this blog is not getting me the reactions I hoped for. Only 2, maybe 3 good friends sometimes react here. I am grateful to them. But in world I learn people are upset by what I do or write about...
So I'm questioning this blog right now, as I am questioning my whole sl atm.
I still want to mention 2 words I am getting slightly allergic to.
The first word is trust. People want me to trust them and their judgement, more in special regarding other people. It's not that easy. I will form my own judgement, thank you. I love to be introduced to people though, as I am usually too shy to introduce me myself.
The second word is understand. I am asked to understand a lot. I need to understand a lot. I do understand a lot. But understanding does not necessarily imply being okay or happy.
DS
No comments:
Post a Comment