Friday, September 19, 2008

Prison or lounge?

You may have felt it coming in my previous post, I can no longer be the only one working on the Pike-Chantal relationship. I'm hereby officially on strike.

Chantal does understand. Chantal is wise. Can be wise. I hope she'll realize in time her reaction to Pike's behavior is not helping them stick together though.
But I understand her hurt nevertheless.

I understand Pikes hurt and fear too, as it is the same feeling of having lost your Mistress, your steady beacon as I got with her being in prison.

But I am not going to let her hide there and not deal with it. If she wants prison, she should get prison. If she wants time to think, she should get time to think. I have been visiting there a lot, and every time I got there, she was chained in the prison entrance lobby, so to say to greet visitors. Yeah right. I could understand to a certain level, but do they really need 5 or more prisoners for that?
[answer: no they don't! They don't need any prisoner to spend time there. For 1000L$ you can buy a nice receptionist bot]

She's not getting time to think like that, she's not being lonely craving for the outside world. She's not having a real prison experience. She's just having fun chatting all day with fellow prisoners. All this while I am missing her and long for her guidance..

No more. From now she has to suffer too. She has to earn my loving. I am asking all guards and other staff there to give her a real prison experience. No control over or reliable news about the world outside. No chitchat with other prisoners. The loneliness and boredom of her cell. Her mind filled with the timer of her sentence. Longing, craving, begging to get out. Wishing to see me again. Dying to see Chantal again...

And she'd better make sure she gets out soon. Because she's got no control over me now. I go to bed with whoever I want. I submit to whoever I want. I can fall in love with whoever I want.
She'd better get released before I actually do it...

DS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.