As I wrote yesterday, I won't be there when Pike gets released, or even at this moment She is already free again. Welcome back, dear Mistress!
Nevertheless I was able to pay her a last visit in prison. A bit weird, as she was gagged and the guard didn't want to - or couldn't - take it off. But we were able to communicate anyway.
Two months away have left their marks on Her I'm afraid. I sense Pike feels an intruder now in Her own world. She is afraid of going to live in Chantal's house, as Summer now lives there with her. But She seems not planning to live with me either, as She thinks She will be disturbing me and Syllie...
So She feels not at ease with Her Mistress, nor with Her sub.
I might be a hell of a sub when it comes to obedience and ease of handling, but I do love my Mistress, and Her feeling happy and comfortable is a big concern to me. If She feels like an intruder or not at home with me, I feel like I have failed.
A Mistress feeling like intruding Her sub's life... OMG I am such a failure!
Tons of Love anyway,
Danii
No comments:
Post a Comment