Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SLife is not easy...

All we ever strive for is happiness. But every step we ever take towards it, seems to endanger this same happiness at the same moment.

I think last night my Mistress Pike and I were very happy together, and decided to take a huge step in the future. But unfortunately my beloved Syllie feels unhappy now, and I can fully understand. And so at the same time this step towards happiness takes away some, as knowing Syllie being unhappy makes me sad too.

I see the same thing happening over and over again. Like when Chantal decided to take some big steps recently, which also had and has a big impact on all of us.

Should we refrain from taking those steps then? Should we stop striving for happiness?
I don't think so.
But we should not deny this impact our actions and decisions have on friends and family, and try to understand each other.

After all, I hope I did not make the mistake of my sl yesterday.

xXx

No comments: