Another big step has been taken, my home is no longer Chantal's mansion, but a nice old cottage on a hill. It will need some decoration still, as right now it's still a little empty, not the cosy place I would like it to be. But we got time.
Going to live together with Syllie there, who is counting the stones in the dungeon's wall right now. You need to keep a kitten inside long enough to get it used to its new home, don't you? And heck, Syl still had some sentence standing ;-)
Maybe someone should do the same to me, but as my Lover & Mistress Pike is still in prison, who's gonna do it? And if I got locked, who's gonna look after some furniture and toys?
Did I hear someone calling Chantal's name? OMG she was so down yesterday. Not because of me this time, but as a good friend I could not refrain from trying to bring her on the Path to Happiness again, even though the walking she has to do herself. I think she's gonna be alright...
Oh... pictures? Later, when it's decorated a little more ;-)
xXx
No comments:
Post a Comment